Terms & Conditions
When you book a consult you will be agreeing with our terms and conditions.
Terms for a Consultation
By booking a consultation with one of the team you agree to the terms listed below.
Homeopathy247 provides a platform for you to meet a homeopath available to help you.
Your agreement of consultation will be directly with the homeopath. Please check that you are happy with all of the details before you proceed with a consultation.
Homeopathy247 holds no liability.
Homeopathy alongside mainstream healthcare:
Homeopathy works well alongside mainstream healthcare programs and medications. You will not be asked to come off medications during your treatment. You may be asked to go for additional health checks to see if your medications are still required.
Homeopathy is not instead of Accident and Emergency Care:
If you need emergency health care please contact your doctor or emergency services.
Homeopathy247 cannot provide an emergency service. If you need emergency care please contact your nearest emergency services.
You must be over the age of 18 to use this service.
Your agreement will be directly with the homeopath.
This consent form will cover the entire course of treatment that you use through our team of homeopaths at Homeopathy247.
You confirm that you have made this appointment in good faith and that you have the ability to accept or reject this care of your own free will and choice and are mentally competent to enter into this agreement.
You acknowledge that you are not representing an agency (private, governmental or otherwise) attempting to gather information without so stating (i.e. you are not a reporter posing as a patient).
You understand the charges are to be paid on booking the consultation unless specific prior arrangements have been made or there is no charge.
You will ensure that any photos or videos you send will not show nudity of private parts of the body of adults or children.
You consent to the homeopath holding records and personal information/disclosures that include any information you send & disclosures you make during appointments.
When the details are agreed upon by both parties, the homeopath will send the client an invoice for payment before the consultation begins.
The consultation will take place at the time indicated if not immediately.
You will choose between:
A video consult or
An internet audio consult
You may be asked for photographs to see skin complaints.
Everything discussed at each consultation is confidential and will not be discussed with anyone who is not a team member, unless we have your specific instruction to discuss your information with other health professionals.
You will be sent a prescription for your remedies after our consultation. You will be sent details of where to purchase them if you haven’t got the remedies yourself.
Homeopathy247 will not share your details. The homeopath you consult with will keep their records in accordance with their licencing laws.
Your health records will be held in a secure unit according to the data protection act.
You can ask for a copy of the chat conversation, but please be aware that we will not be responsible for the security of the email service.
Our homeopaths are required by law to keep your consultation notes for 7 years. These will not be shared with anyone unless the law requires us to submit information for the protection of life.
When you book a consultation using this service, your name and details will be added to our database, so that we can send you the prescription.
You can opt out of receiving details about our services, news and courses and about learning more about homeopathy. You can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
Code of Conduct:
We abide by the Homeopathic Code of Ethics.
With the use of internet, video calls, messenger, emails or telephone calls, every reasonable precaution possible will be taken to ensure the privacy of your information, but it cannot be guaranteed across these technologies.
Each homeopath working from this platform is abiding by the jurisdiction, regulations and the laws of the country in which they abide. Please note that this may be different from the laws of the country in which you (the customer) abide.
Follow Up Consultations:
This will be discussed with your homeopath to ensure the best way forward.
Our private membership area is specially designed for people wanting to use homeopathy at home and learn more about how to do this. Membership is voluntary and is currently free.
Benefits of H247 Membership
- You will be able to access our membership library area.
- You will have access our remedy kits.
- You will have access to our homeopathic courses, webinars and e-books.
The legal structure of our private membership
Our membership is an unincorporated association based in the UK.
Equality act 2010
The membership will exercise the right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Equality Act 2010 of the United Kingdom. This means that our membership activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors and other representatives as provided by law.
To join our private membership under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life. You will voluntarily change your capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member. Your activities within the membership are a private contractual matter that you will refuse to share with the local, state, federal investigative or enforcement agencies. You will fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of the membership, unless that member has exposed you to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the membership organisation.
Conduct rules for members
These rules govern all aspects of the club and the relationship between the members and the management committee. Rules that might lead to a member being disciplined or (for serious offences) excluded from the club include:
Unacceptable conduct towards other members
Unacceptable conduct towards the public which brings the club into disrepute.
Terms and conditions of joining our membership, ordering our kits, participating in courses or free information created by Homeopathy247 and/or having a consultation with one of our member homeopaths.
By checking the box, I choose to join the H247 membership (there is no cost or fees) and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This membership area declares that our objective is to provide our members with a private platform in which all business will remain in the private domain and utilize the protections guaranteed by The Equality Act 2010 United Kingdom.
- WE HEREBY DECLARE that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Equality Act 2010 of the United Kingdom. This means that our membership activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors and other representatives as provided by law.
- We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law and any other matter, and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
- We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
- I understand that this membership is outside the jurisdiction and authority of federal and state agencies and authorities of any nation. All complaints or grievances against the members or professionals within the organisation, information, remedies and prescriptions will be settled by a membership designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of the members according to our complaints procedure [https://homeopathy247.com/complaints-procedure/] . By agreeing to join this membership, I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
- I agree to join H247 membership, a private membership under common law, where members will seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life. I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member.
My activities within the membership are a private contractual matter. I agree to waiver my rights to return any product or information gained within this membership. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against any fellow members of the membership, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the membership organisation.
- I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any local, state or federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behaviour towards any other member of the association. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my joining the membership.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining “The H247 membership”. I declare that by joining this membership and/or the association’s websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
Have a look at all of our courses, apps and support groups to help you learn more about homeopathy.
Homeopathy at Home App
On your phone and tablet… details of 100 remedies and first aid prescribing.
Learn more about Homeopathy at Home app here.
Click below to download our Homeopathy at Home App
Online course to learn how to prescribe for your family and pets.
Website and Consultation Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Homeopathy247 and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Homeopathy247. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Homeopathy247 takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our website contains general medical information.
The medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
The medical information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Professional Healthcare Provider
You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
When you book a consultation with one of our team, you do so on the understanding that a Homeopathic prescription is not instead of the advice from your own doctor or medical practitioner.
Each homeopath on this site is responsible for the information he gives to you. You are responsible for your actions of what you do with the advice given.
Homeopathy247 provides a platform for the user to meet with a homeopath. It is not liable for any outcomes, loss and/or damages from using any information whatsoever on or linked to this website.
All information supplied has NO WARRANTY whatsoever. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information and any resulting outcomes from your actions.
The information offered is not intended, nor is it implied to be, a substitute for professional medical advice.
NO INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE or GIVEN during a consultation IS INTENDED TO BE OR SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS RECOMMENDATION.
Our website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
Any assistance you may receive using any of our website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
Limits upon exclusions of liability
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Quick consult. (15 mins) £40 $52 €47
Quick consults are for acute conditions. Acute symptoms are ones which are new (or less than a month old).
They are suitable for children and adults and take up to 15 mins with the homeopath.
The homeopath will find a remedy most suited for the symptoms you or your family member are expressing right now. You will then be able to purchase the remedy from your nearest available store or supplier.
The homeopath will direct how and when to take the remedies. You will then decide with the homeopath how to connect should you need further consultation advice.
Payment for your consultation will be taken by your homeopath on credit/debit card or PayPal as soon as your consultation begins.
Our homeopaths have all been trained in Classical Homeopathy.