Homeopathic Study for Tooth Decay
- You must be under the care of a Primary Care Physician and Professional Dentist.
- You must only reduce or stop current medications under the supervision and guidance of your Physician or Dentist.
- There is no age requirement or limitation to this study.
- You must notify your homeopath of the current supplements and medications you are taking.
- You will fill out required Health Assessment Forms/Intake Forms including a Health History.
- Suffering from dental pain or decay.
- Ready to use homeopathy as a modality of health care.
- Committed to attend virtual calls as follows: 1 Initial Consultation (90-120 min) and 3 Follow-up Consultations (30-45 min each), 4 weeks apart.
- To closely follow the homeopathic instruction given to you for the duration of the study.
- To give accurate and timely details of your personal health history, including follow-up reports.
- To stop all alternative therapies for the duration of the study (including acupuncture/pressure, reflexology, herbs or CBD oil, use of all essential oils, not including vitamin supplementation)
- Complete and return a pre-study questionnaire before the initial consult.
- Complete a feedback form before the final follow-up consult.
- To purchase within 24 hours of consult and use homeopathic remedies/tissue salts as instructed for the duration of the study.
- To make dietary changes when requested.
- To work with Katie Kiemeny for 3 months (10 weeks) minimum.
- To pay the total cost to Katie Kiemeny for the 4 consultations included in the study, prior to your first consult. (Please note all remedy costs are in addition to the consultation fee).
- And are willing to provide feedback and testimonials which can be shared with other health care professionals for the purpose of study, learning, presentations and may be used on my website, social media pages, groups and/or associations. (your personal identity will not be disclosed).
The study will consist of:
4 consultations with Katie Kiemeny R.N., Classical Homeopath
The number of participants is limited to 12 and subject to availability.
Consultations will be by video. (Zoom or Skype)
After your consultation, your Homeopathic prescription will be emailed to you with details of where to purchase the remedies. Instructions will also be stated on this form.
Email: email@example.com for any additional questions
During the duration of the study, you will have access to a special discounted rate to work with me and improve your overall health in a holistic, safe, and gentle way.
|Appointment||Discounted Study Fee||Regular Cost|
|Initial Consultation||$115 USD/ 85£||$180 USD/ 130 £|
|Follow up Consultations X 3||$45 USD/ 35£||$80 USD/ 60 £|
|TOTAL Package||$260USD/ 190£||$400 USD/ 300£|
*Excludes the cost of remedies.
To register your interest in the study please schedule a Free Discovery call for a 15 min information session:
The Homeopathic Study for Tooth Decay/Dental Pain
Would you like to release your anxiety around your dental visits and have confidence in your oral health? Are you ready to overcome tooth decay, pain and reach oral health once and for all? Have you suffered and struggled long enough with procedures, antibiotics and pain killers?
Most of us have been brought up in a contemporary culture, of detrimental convenience foods and modern life style. You probably had a brief introduction to brushing and if you were lucky an annual check-up at the dentist as a young child. Before you were an adult you undoubtedly discovered tooth decay.
If you are currently suffering with dental symptoms involving pain, chronic inflammation or recurring decay you are eligible to apply for participation in this study.
Objectives of the study:
- Provide and support the client with safe, ethical, effective Homeopathic care.
- Relieve current dental symptoms and/or alleviate decay and remineralize superficial decays .
- Determine and collate results of the scope of Homeopathy in dental pathology.
- Synthesize a broader scope of remedies and clinical cases for reference in oral and dental pathology.
- Produce a data-base of Homeopathic remedies which have the probability to, effect change, support and improve symptoms relating to dental symptoms.
This study offers you the opportunity to:
- Experience Homeopathy as a natural choice for dental support and care.
- Use Homeopathic remedies under the guidance of a Classical Homeopath at a reduced cost.
- Reclaim your whole health through Homeopathy, while addressing obstacles to cure such as dental pathology.
- Regain optimal oral health through Homeopathy.
- Reduce symptoms from past complications, lagging latent infections related to dental concerns or recurrent dental problems, such as fatigue, inflammation, stress and pain.