Homeopathic Study on Insomnia
Aims of the study are to:
- Provide you with Homeopathic support to help relieve your current symptoms and bring you back to great health.
- Help determine the scope of Homeopathy as a useful therapy for sufferers of sleeplessness.
- Collate therapeutic results from sufferers following individualized homeopathic prescription during a 10-12 week period.
It offers you the opportunity to
- Explore Homeopathy with the guidance and support of a professional homeopath
- The prescription will be focused on your sleeplessness symptoms but will also relate to your overall health situation
- Return to a healthy sleep pattern
During the study:
- You will not be asked to come off medications. Homeopathy can work very well alongside conventional medication
- You will be asked to provide details of medications and supplements currently or previously taken.
- To closely follow the homeopathic and other advice and instruction given to you for the duration of this study.
- Give accurate details of your health situation and history to allow for an appropriate prescription.
- Complete and return a pre-study questionnaire before the first consul and an evaluation sheet after the last consult.
- You are willing to purchase and use the homeopathic remedies, herbal support, tissue salts and/or flowers essences as prescribed.
- You are willing to work with me for a minimum of three months (10-12 weeks).
- You are willing to provide feedback that can be used in the study and may be used on my website, social media pages/groups or associated groups. (Your identity will not be disclosed).
- Includes 1 full consultation and 2 follow up consultations, over 10-12 weeks with Deirdre McDermott B.Sc. Lic I.S.H. ISH Hom
- The usual cost for this would be US$420 but is now offered at 40% discount.
- The fee for participation in the study is now US$252*.
- To be paid in total before your first consultation.
- A prescription will be provided to you and you will order the remedies. The fee does not include the cost for remedies
- No refund upon withdrawal.
Goodbye Insomnia: Hello to Sleep – How to Sleep Better
I started to notice that a lot my clients could not sleep or were having very poor quality sleep. This is quite common in perimenopausal and menopausal women. It can also be common in men and women due to stress.
So with curiosity and empathy as my guide, I delved into sleep with both my scientific and homeopathic hats on. Now when a client tells me she/he can’t sleep, I give a little smile and say to myself “ not for long”
Sleeplessness or Insomnia can have many causes and many forms but the effects on our health and wellbeing are universal. There are no positive impacts on losing these valuable hours of sleep.
To name but a few effects, sleeping less than 5 hours per night can double your risk of heart disease, heart attack and stroke. There is also a relationship between lack of sleep and weight gain, insulin resistance and diabetes. See nothing good!
It can really affect your daily wellbeing as you have that exhausted daily feeling while trying to trudge through your day. Then there is the dreaded feeling as night approaches that you won’t be able to sleep again.
For some the sleeplessness is recent and for others it is more long term. It may have started after a bereavement or another time of stress, after a major shock, during perimenopause or menopause. It can also occur at the change of major life events.
Who is this study designed for :
If you would like to Sleep Better than this study is for you.
This study is open to women and men of all ages who are ready to try a different more natural approach
Some terms & conditions
- Applications for the study will be open until 22nd of November or until the places are full whichever comes sooner.
- The number of participants is limited to 8 and is subject to availability.
- The consultations will be by video call. (Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp).
- Your prescription will be emailed to you with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them.
- You will have access to my Sleep Group.