From PCOS to pregnancy – a homeopathic possibility
What are the objectives of this study?
- To provide you with homeopathic, nutritional and supplementary support to help you become pregnant naturally
- Help determine the scope of homeopathy as a useful therapy for PCOS related infertility
- Gather information that will be useful for others suffering from PCOS related infertility in the future
The study will consist of:
- Four monthly consultations with the homeopath
- The consultations will be by Zoom call.
- After each homeopathic consultation, I will email you your prescription, with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them.
- You will provide feedback between the consultations (by email) about changes that occur.
The costs for the study have been discounted by 65% to £350 or $460 (subject to rate fluctuations)
The number of participants is limited to 6 people.
The closing date for booking in for the study is 8th November 2020. (This is subject to availability).
Ellen (name changed for data protection purposes) and her partner had been trying to conceive for three years without any positive pregnancy tests. They had both taken tests ordered by their GP which all came back within the normal ranges. Ellen was experiencing extremely heavy and painful periods which were irregular, and she often had very long cycles. She had hair growth on her face and excessive hair growth on her arms. She also had flare up’s of acne just before her period started. After one month of treatment, her period arrived after 28 days (her cycle length varied between 30 and 45 days), the next month, she fell pregnant and has just gone for her 12 week scan.
Are you ready to take control of your fertility?
PCOS is one of the most common causes of infertility, effecting 1 in 5 women worldwide. There is no conventional cure for PCOS.
Common symptoms of PCOS are:
- Irregular or missing periods
- Weight gain and/or trouble losing weight
- Insulin resistance (related to an increased risk for diabetes)
- High male hormone levels, particularly testosterone
- Excessive hair growth on areas such as the face and abdomen
- Thinning hair
- Changes in mood
- Low sex drive (libido)
If you have been diagnosed with PCOS or have any of the symptoms above, it could be the cause of your infertility.
Criteria to take part in the study:
- You have been diagnosed with PCOS/ have any of the above symptoms and have been trying to conceive
- You are interested in exploring natural medications
- You are willing to make small changes to your diet and lifestyle if required
- You are prepared to use the homeopathic remedies and purchase supplements prescribed
- You are willing to work with the homeopath for a minimum of four months
- You will be willing to provide feedback that can be used in the study recordings and maybe be used for information and marketing purposes (your identity will not be disclosed).