Who is this study for?
If you have experienced these symptoms and would like an alternative to the repeated use of anti-fungal medications, this study may be for you.
Homeopathy is a therapy that gets to the root cause of Candidiasis (overgrowth of Candida) to prevent repeated outbreaks.
This study is open to women and men of all ages who would like to try a different approach.
The objectives of the study are:
- To collate data of homeopathic remedy results from people with symptoms associated with Candida.
- To build a useful data resource as to the likely effect of homeopathic treatment over the course of four – six months.
- To collate information that will be beneficial for others regarding the effectiveness of homeopathy in enhancing the quality of life for people with symptoms associated with Candida.
- To help determine the scope of homeopathy as a useful therapy for people with symptoms associated with Candida.
- To help determine the scope of homeopathic remedies in symptoms associated with Candida.
- To collate therapeutic results from sufferers of symptoms associated with Candida individualized homeopathic prescription during a period of 4 – 6 months.
- To help create a useful database of Homeopathic remedies that have the likely ability to influence positive change and improvement in symptoms.
- To collate information that will be useful for others suffering from symptoms associated with Candida in the future.
- To share the information learnt with other homeopaths around the world.
You will commit to the following:
- You will agree to commit to 4 homeopathic appointments (1 initial full consultation followed by a minimum of 3 follow up appointments) over a period of 4-6 months with Helen Tye Talkin RSHom PhD, Homeopath.
- You will agree to pay the full discounted fee prior to the commencement of each appointment (details below).
- You will be asked to provide details of medications and supplements currently being taken along with details of full health/medical history.
- You will not be asked to stop your medications, although if you wish to consider this you will be advised to seek advice from your prescribing Doctor/healthcare practitioner.
- You will be willing to explore the use of natural medicines.
- You will be willing to make small dietary changes to your diet if required.
- You understand that the fees do not include the cost of any remedies.
- You will be prepared to purchase and use homeopathic remedies as prescribed.
- You agree to provide regular feedback by email once every 1 to 2 weeks between each consultation about any changes that occur.
- You agree to your feedback and updates being used in the study and may be shared/used on my website, social media pages/groups. (Your identity will not be disclosed unless with your prior agreement).
Book a chat with Helen Tye Talkin to find out if you are eligible for this study:
Homeopathic Study On Candida
What is Candida and how is it treated?
Candida is a fungi, a yeast, that is part of the ‘native species’ of fungi and bacteria that normally colonize the mouth, gastrointestinal tract, skin and vagina. It becomes a problem when the balance of fungi and bacteria is disturbed and overgrowth occurs, which often happens after excessive use of antibiotics, when the immune system is weakened after taking immunosuppressive medications like steroids and chemotherapy, taking birth control pills, after a diet high in refined carbs or sugar, excessive alcohol consumption, or when experiencing high levels of stress.
Associated symptoms may include vaginal soreness and swelling (yeast infections), oral thrush, frequent UTIs, inflammatory bowel diseases, frequent skin infections and itchy rashes, nail fungus, joint pain, flu-like symptoms and craving sugar. The symptoms are often treated with anti-fungal medications and sometimes by making dietary changes.
Terms & Conditions:
- The number of participants in this study is subject to availability.
- The consultations will be online via video calls on Zoom.
- Your prescriptions will be emailed to you following each appointment with instructions on how and when to take the remedies. Details of the pharmacy where you can purchase the remedies will be provided.
- You will be invited to join our private Facebook group.
- Payment is due before each consultation.
|Standard total fees for 4 appointments||£355||$505|
|Exclusive discounted fees for participation in this study for 4 appointments||£213||$303|
|*Saving of 40%
*Subject to variable exchange rates