Homeopathic Study on Birth Trauma
Criteria to take part in the study:
- You had a negative birth experience and are experiencing all/some of the symptoms associated with birth trauma
- You are interested in exploring natural medicine
- You are prepared to use the homeopathic remedies
- You are willing to work with the homeopath for a minimum of four months
- You will be willing to provide feedback that can be used in the study recordings and maybe be used for information and marketing purposes (your identity will not be disclosed).
What are the objectives of this study?
- To provide you with homeopathic support to overcome birth trauma
- Help determine the scope of homeopathy as a useful therapy for resolving birth trauma
- Gather information that will be useful for others suffering from birth trauma in the future
The study will consist of:
- Four monthly consultations with the homeopath
- The consultations will be by Zoom call.
- After each homeopathic consultation, your prescription will be emailed to you, with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them.
- You will provide feedback between the consultations (by email) about changes that occur on a weekly basis.
The costs for the study have been discounted as follows:
|Normal fee||Study fee||% discount|
|Initial consultation||£130/ $170||£45/ $60||65%|
|Follow up consultation||£75/ $100||£30/ $40||60%|
The number of participants is limited to 15 people.
The closing date for booking in for the study is 8th December 2020. (This is subject to availability).
Millions of women and their partners experience birth trauma worldwide. It is rarely talked about but can have devastating long-term impact to birthing mothers and birth partners.
Birth trauma occurs specifically after negative birth experiences, although it is possible that there may be a delayed reaction to a traumatic birth. Many women can be unaware that they are suffering or may dismiss it as a normal post birth experience. It can involve:
- reliving a traumatic birth
- flashbacks and nightmares
- persistent and intrusive thoughts about the birth experience
- irritability or rage, or sadness and weeping
- anxiety, panic attacks and/or depression
- a sense of detachment
Birth trauma can make is difficult to bond with your baby and some people who have suffered will carry it with them for many years. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms above as a result of your birth experience, this study can help you.
“It was a very difficult period for me, mentally and physically, a few weeks earlier I was in so much pain I could barely get myself off the floor, and I had started already on a very slow road to recovery.
I gave birth to a gorgeous boy in 2017 that left me traumatised for quite some time. Sapna listened to me, to my desperate need for help, and sent me a remedy to take regularly within a few days. Over a short period of time I felt lifted and it supported what I had already started greatly. I saw her for a follow up a few weeks later and we had a laugh. It was liberating to speak to her, she’s so down to earth and really caring. Thank you Sapna and thank you for introducing me fully to homoeopathy. I take my kit everywhere!”