Homeopathic Study On
Anxiety And Fears In
Who this study is for:
- For any parents with children aged between 5-16 years old experiencing anxiety or fears in their life.
- For those interested in exploring and using homeopathy at home with the guidance and support of a professional homeopath at a reduced cost.
- For those wanting to improve general health & wellbeing with natural remedies. The study will be focused on the anxiety & fear symptoms specifically and overall will help to strengthen the constitution of your child.
As part of the study you will:
- Complete and return a pre-study questionnaire, a client record and consent form before the first consult.
- Explain the details of the child’s health history and symptoms on behalf of the child in the consultations.
- Consent to your child participating in homeopathic treatment and sharing the data for further education purposes (your identity remains anonymous)
- Encourage your child to participate in part of the consultation. For example: having an informal chat with the homeopath about how they are feeling and about their interests, this helps give the Homeopath an overview of their personality.
- Be available to work with the homeopath for a minimum of 3-4 months.
- To provide feedback in the form of a testimony that can be used for sharing knowledge about how homeopathy can help anxiety and fears in children (your identity remains anonymous)
- To consider any suggested dietary or lifestyle changes if necessary.
The objectives of the study:
- To provide your child with homeopathic support to help relieve their anxiety & fears.
- To help build resilience and confidence in your child.
- To collate data and gather information that will be useful to help other families with children experiencing similar issues.
- To share the information learnt with other homeopaths around the world.
- To determine the scope of Homeopathy as a useful therapy for children suffering from anxiety & fears.
- To expand our general homeopathic knowledge on how homeopathy can be an effective solution for alleviating anxieties & fears in children.
The study will consist of:
- A minimum of 3-4 consultations with the homeopath
- Online consultations are conducted by Zoom or Skype Video call.
- After each homeopathic consultation, your prescription will be emailed to you, with details of how to take the remedies and where to purchase.
- You will be asked to provide feedback between each consultations (by email) about changes that occur on a weekly basis.
Costs & Commitment:
- The study includes 1 initial consultation, followed by 3 follow-up consultations, over a period of 3-4 months with Elaine Timmer (BA Hons, Adv Dip Hom) Registered Homeopath – AHA & AROH Australia.
- The fee for the consultations is 40% discounted.
- You will agree to pay the full discounted fee prior to each consultation.
- Your prescription will be emailed to you with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them. The fee does not include the cost for remedies.
- You will have access to join a supportive community Facebook Group – Homeopathy for Anxiety & Fears in Children.
During this study, all homeopathic consultations are at a significantly reduced rate of 40% discount and you will receive professional homeopathic care & support over a 3-4 month period.
- Initial Homeopathic Consultation: $108 US Dollars
- 1st Follow-Up Consult: $42 US Dollars
- 2nd Follow-Up Consult: $42 US Dollars
- 3rd Follow-Up Consult: $42 US Dollars
- Reduced Total Cost: $234 US Dollars (Regular Total Cost $390)
To register your interest in taking part in the study, please schedule a Free Discovery Call for a 15 minute information session with Elaine Timmer here:
Homeopathic Study On Anxiety And Fears In Children
Does your child suffer from anxiety? Do they have any fears?
Children suffering from anxiety & fears can show in a variety of different behaviours such as restless sleep, teeth grinding, tantrums, distractibility, school avoidance or persistent worrying about something for no apparent reason. Homeopathy can help switch the way your child perceives life, giving confidence in areas that were previously scary or worrisome. With individualised homeopathic remedies based on mental, emotional and physical symptoms the vitality is strengthened improving all aspects of health. This in turn provides a more robust foundation from which to grow.
How does this impact your child’s life?
Anxiety in children can have an enormous impact on their life from playing with friends, going to school, travelling, or eating certain foods. It might not seem obvious where the problem lies. There may be generalised anxiety that impacts many routine activities. They may feel lonely, scared of the dark, worried about new foods, have toilet training issues, or a phobia of insects. There are many examples and they can have an affect on all the family, friends, school and daily life.
Anxiety & Fears in your child may show in the following ways, but are not limited to:
- Difficulty concentrating, fidgety, or feeling tense
- Sleeplessness, restless nights, waking from bad dreams
- Fussy eating, avoiding certain foods and worrying about it
- Angry, irritable and having emotional outbursts
- Constantly worrying and having negative thoughts
- Bedwetting, toilet training issues
- Always crying, unable to calm down
- Crying, clingy, and lack of confidence
- Tummy upsets, feeling unwell, avoiding situations
How can Homeopathy help?
It’s considered ‘normal’ for children to experience anxiety from time to time, but when it impacts their life on a bigger scale and prevents them from living their life fully, its important to seek professional help. Understanding the underlying cause in Homeopathy is how we find a remedy to most appropriately match the symptoms.
Taking a homeopathic remedy stimulates the vital force to heal itself, bringing them back to balance. Building confidence and resilience to help your child feel more secure in certain situations.
Homeopathy can compliment conventional medicine, and does not interfere with any medications. It also integrates well with other therapies such as Counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other natural health modalities such as Acupuncture, Kinesiology, Bowen therapy, Osteopathic or Chiropractic treatments.
Terms & Conditions:
- The study is now open.
- The number of participants is limited and subject to availability.
- The consultations will be by video call. (Zoom or Skype)
- The fee does not include the cost for remedies.
- Should you wish to NOT participate in the study at any time, you are free to withdraw and are under no obligation to continue.
- Elaine Timmer – Registered Homeopath follows the Code of Ethics & Practice according to the Australian Homeopathic Association (AHA) and the Code of Professional Conduct by the Australian Register of Homeopaths (AROH).