Homeopathic Study for Children’s Behavioural and Emotional Disorders
The objectives of the study are:
- To collate data of homeopathic remedy results from children with symptoms of behavioural and emotional disorders.
- To build a useful data resource as to the likely effect of homeopathic treatment over the course of four – six months.
- To collate information that will be beneficial for others regarding the effectiveness of homeopathy in enhancing the quality of life for children with symptoms of behavioural and emotional disorders.
- To help determine the scope of homeopathy as a useful therapy for children with behavioural and emotional disorders.
- To help determine the scope of homeopathic remedies in symptoms relating to behavioural and emotional disorders.
- To collate therapeutic results from sufferers of behavioural and emotional disorders individualized homeopathic prescription during a period of 4 – 6 months.
- To help create a useful database of Homeopathic remedies that have the likely ability to influence positive change and improvement in symptoms.
- To collate information that will be useful for others suffering from behavioural and emotional disorders in the future.
You will commit to the following:
- You will agree to commit to 4 homeopathic appointments (1 initial full consultation followed by a minimum of 3 follow up appointments) over a period of 4-6 months with Amal Mamoun LCHE RSHom (Trained in both classical and practical Homeopathy).
- You will agree to pay the full discounted fee prior to the commencement of each appointment (details below).
- You will be asked to provide details of medications and supplements currently being taken along with details of full health/medical history of your child.
- You will not be asked to stop your child’s medications, although if you wish to consider this you will be advised to seek advice from your child’s prescribing Doctor/healthcare practitioner.
- You will be willing to explore the use of natural medicines.
- You will be willing to make small dietary changes to your child’s diet if required.
- You understand that the fees do not include the cost of any remedies.
- You will be prepared to purchase and use homeopathic remedies as prescribed.
- You agree to provide regular feedback by email once every 1 to 2 weeks between each consultation about any changes that occur.
- You agree to your feedback and updates being used in the study and may be shared/used on my website, social media pages/groups. (Your identity will not be disclosed unless with your prior agreement).
Standard total fees for 4 appointments is £355.00 / $495.00
Exclusive discounted fees for participation in this study for 4 appointments is £210.00 / $295.00*
Saving of 40%
*subject to variable exchange rates*
Are you the parent of a child who struggles with behavioural and emotional challenges? Many children go through stages in their early years where they may be a little naughty, impulsive and defiant or throw temper tantrums and this is quite normal, they will often grow out of these behaviours. For others, these episodes are more frequent and more than often can become a daily struggle and can be quiet extreme.
Who is this study for:
The study is open to parents of children aged between 5 and 16 years of age who display with symptoms that one may see in disorders such as: (a diagnosis is not necessary)
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorders
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Conduct disorder
- Autism spectrum
They may be displaying any of the following symptoms but not limited to:
- Lack of focus/attention
- Excessive fear
- Sleep disturbance
- Teeth grinding
Terms & conditions
- The number of participants in this study is subject to availability.
- Applications for the study will be open until 15th of February 2021 or subject to availability of places, whichever comes sooner.
- The consultations will be online via video calls. (Zoom, Skype) .
- Your prescriptions will be emailed to you following each appointment with instructions on how and when to take the remedies. Details of the pharmacy where you can purchase the remedies will be provided.
- You will be invited to join our private Facebook group.