Homeopathic Study for
Pelvic Organ Prolapse
This study offers you the opportunity to:
- Experience Homeopathy as a natural choice for Pelvic Organ Prolapse support and care.
- Use Homeopathic remedies under the guidance of a Classical Homeopath at a reduced cost.
- Reclaim your whole health through Homeopathy, addressing any mental/emotional issues that arise along with physical symptoms
- Reduce symptoms from past complications
- Recognise how a holistic approach to wellness can be an effective tool in treating Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- You will not stop your medication prescribed by your doctor until you decide to lower or stop the dosage with the approval of your medical doctor.
- You must notify your homeopath of the current supplements and medications you are taking.
- You will fill out required Health Assessment Forms/Intake Forms including a Health History.
- You agree to commit to a minimum of three homeopathic consultations.
- You are ready to explore natural remedies.
- Suffering from symptoms of Pelvic Organ Prolapse (mental/emotional and/or physical)
- Ready to use homeopathy as a modality of health care.
- Committed to attending virtual calls as follows: 1 Initial Consultation (90-120 min) and 3 Follow-up Consultations (30-45 min each), 4 weeks apart.
- To closely follow the homeopathic instruction given to you for the duration of the study.
- To buy and take prescribed homeopathic remedies as instructed and give feedback about the response to remedy.
- To give accurate and timely details of your personal health history, including follow-up reports.
- You agree to provide the details of any current or past medications taken.
- Complete and return a pre-study questionnaire before the initial consultation.
- Complete a feedback form before the final follow-up consult.
- To make dietary changes when requested.
- To work with Kirsty Richards (DipHomNZ) for 3 months (10 weeks) minimum.
- To pay the total cost to Kirsty Richards (DipHomNZ)for the 4 consultations included in the study, prior to your first consult. (Please note all remedy costs are in addition to the consultation fee).
- You are happy to provide testimonials during the study or at the end of the study and you are happy for Kirsty Richards to use your (anonymised) case for publication in print, online, and in social media.
The study will consist of:
4 consultations with Kirsty Richards (DipHomNZ) Classical Homeopath
The number of participants is limited to 12 and subject to availability.
Consultations will be by video. (Zoom or Skype)
After your consultation, your Homeopathic prescription will be emailed to you with details of where to purchase the remedies, along with instructions on how to take them.
To register your interest in the study please schedule a Free Discovery call for a 15 min information session here:
The Homeopathic Study for Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Have you had a diagnosis of Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP)? There are various types of prolapse including: urethrocele, rectocele, cystocele, uterine prolapse, vaginal vault prolapse and enterocele.
An estimated 1 in 5 women is affected by prolapse.
Conventional treatment for prolapse includes the use of a permanent pessary to hold up the organs, or surgery.
Many women suffer in silence, feeling embarrassed to talk about their prolapse – even to their closest friends and family. They are coping in silence.
Many avoid seeking medical attention because they are uncomfortable speaking about their problem, even to their doctors. It is a private area, and some women feel a sense of shame, that they have somehow “failed” or their body has let them down in some way. Often women feel isolated, or “less than” their counterparts who seem to have the perfect working body.
This can be even more difficult for women under 50 – as POP is more commonly known as a condition that affects older women. Why? The most common risk factors are vaginal childbirth and menopause. The first stretches the vaginal wall and supporting tissues through physical force; the second reduces oestrogen levels, which help maintain pelvic floor tissues.
Perhaps you’ve been told little can be done to restore your pelvic health, and you’re looking for alternative options. If so, this study is for you!
Objectives of the study:
- Support women to alleviate the symptoms of Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Provide and support the client with safe, ethical, effective Homeopathic care
- To teach women how homeopathy can make a big difference to how they feel and in some cases, stop the prolapse from worsening and avoid the need for surgical intervention*.
- Help determine the scope of homeopathy as a useful therapy for Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Gather information that will be useful for others suffering from Pelvic Organ Prolapse in the future
During the duration of the study, you will have access to a special discounted rate to work with me and improve your overall health in a holistic, safe, and gentle way.*Excludes the cost of remedies.
|Appointment||Discounted Study Fee||Regular Cost|
|Initial Consultation||US$125/ £95 / EU 110 / each||
US$175/£130 EU 150 / each
|Follow up Consultations X 3||US$65/£46 EU 53 / each||US$90/£75/EU 65 / each|
|TOTAL Package||US$325/£235/ EU 270||
US$445 /£355/ EU 345
Other currencies available upon request. Please see my website for further details.