It’s time to regain your health and help you lose/improve the Migraines!
Are you someone who:
- has suffered Migraines for years?
- takes preventative medication and finds no relief from the regular Migraine episodes?
- Doesn’t get Migraines all the time, but find certain situations can trigger one?
Well, its time to take back control of your health and let Homeopathy play a part through an individualised tailored treatment.
Migraine symptoms can present as any of the following:
- Digestive changes; food cravings; mood changes; neck stiffness; increased urination – before a Migraine
- Bright spots; flashes of light; pins/needles in arms; difficulty speaking; weakness/numbness in the face – before a Migraine
- Throbbing/pulsing pain in head (one side or both)
- Sensitivity to light
- Nausea and/or vomiting
I am offering 10 adults who have suffered from Migraines for over 2 years to take part in the study.
The study is 4 consultations over a period of 6 months.
The consultations will be at a reduced fee in exchange for the information to be collated, documented and reported in order to bring awareness to Homeopathy in helping people with Migraines. You will also be asked for weekly or monthly feedback which will be used (anonymously) to bring awareness to Homeopathy.
How Homeopathy can help
This study will use Homeopathic consultation and remedies to re-balance the body, hormones, and physical and emotional health. This will lead to improved Migraine symptoms. I am an experienced, registered Homeopath, and I will support you with safe, ethical, effective Homeopathic care.
Aim of this study:
The aim of this study is to:
Provide you with Homeopathic support to help relieve Migraine symptoms and address the cause of the imbalance.
Collate and gather information that will be useful to other Migraine patients experiencing similar issues
To share the information collated with other Homeopaths around the world
To determine the efficacy and scope of Homeopathy when used to treat Migraine symptoms.
To expand our general Homeopathic knowledge on how Homeopathy can be an effective solution for alleviating Migraine symptoms
At the end of the study, you can expect to feel empowered with more information about your condition and to see improvements in your overall health and symptoms*
What the study involves
4 consultations over 6 months via Zoom.
After each Homeopathic consultation, your prescription will be emailed to you, with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them.
You will provide feedback by email between consultations about changes that occur on a weekly basis.
The number of participants is limited to 10 and is subject to availability. To register in the study, please read my profile, schedule a free discovery call, and then register via the link below.
Is this study for you?
To participate in the study:
- You need to be suffering from Migraine symptoms and ready to use Homeopathy
- You are ready to explore natural remedies, and willing to purchase and use the Homeopathic remedies prescribed
- You are willing to make some changes to your lifestyle if required
- You are willing to work with me for a minimum of 6 months, and are committed to attending virtual calls. The initial consultation is 1.5 hours and the 3 follow-up consultations are 45 minutes each. The follow-up consultations will be on a 4-6 week basis
- You are happy to provide testimonials during the study and at the end of the study, and are happy for me to use your anonymised case for publication in print, online and in social media
- You agree to provide feedback on a weekly basis
- You agree to pay for the consultation prior to each session
If you wish to continue Homeopathic treatment after the 4 consultations of the study, regular pricing minus 20% will apply.
The study offers you the opportunity to:
- Experience Homeopathy as a natural choice for Migraine support and care
- Use Homeopathic remedies under the guidance of a licensed Homeopath at a reduced cost
- Reclaim your health through Homeopathy, addressing any mental/emotional issues that arise along with physical symptoms
- Recognise how a holistic approach to wellness can be an effective tool for Migraine symptoms
|Appointment||Usual Price||Discounted Study Price|
|First Consultation||US $180/ £130||US $90/ £65|
|Follow up 1||US $125/£75||US $65/ £40|
|Follow up 2||US $125/£75||US $65/ £40|
|Follow up 3||US $125/£75||US $65/ £40|
|Total cost of the study||US $555/£355||USD $285/£185*|
* Subject to variable exchange rates.
* Remedies are not included in the price
What our clients says
“I used the service twice within 48 hours after both children became unwell. I found them both to be professional, knowledgeable and understanding – all the things I expect from homeopathy. They answered any questions I had and kept the pathways of communication open so I felt very well supported. This kind of service is badly lacking in Ireland (where I live). Local homeopaths seem to work mostly on constitutional-type basis and are rarely available to handle acute care which is what a lot of mums I know need most. It is very important to keep the communication pathways open over 48 hours as homeopathy is all about the individual and how the individual is responding to a remedy.“
“My daughter (12) had been experiencing extreme fatigue and muscle soreness as well as a general malaise that was unusual for her and it was showing no signs of letting up.
Elsbeth was able to offer us an immediate Skype consultation. She was very professional but also warm and caring. The correct remedy arrived in the post the next day, and Elsbeth was in regular contact to offer ongoing support and guidance until my daughter was well again. Would highly recommend her!”
Be a member today and get free access to our blogs, ebooks, remedy kits and other resources!