‘Improve your health during menopause with individually tailored treatment’
Are you a women between 40 and 60 years old? Do you have menopausal symptoms that are making daily life uncomfortable? Would you like to avoid hormonal treatments while alleviating symptoms?
Menopausal symptoms may include but are not limited to:
- hot flushes or night sweats
- low mood or mood swings
- aches and pains
- brain fog and forgetfulness
- loss of libido
We are inviting 30 women affected by uncomfortable to severe perimenopausal symptoms to take part in a study. During this study you will take part in a minimum of 4 homeopathic consultations (at a reduced fee) and give regular feedback about the changes that occur during the period of study.
How homeopathy can help
This study will use homeopathic consultation and remedies to balance the body, hormones, and physical and emotional health. This will lead to improved menopausal symptoms. The study is run by a group of experienced, registered homeopaths, who will support you with safe, ethical, effective homeopathic care.
Aim of this study:
The aim of this study is to:
- Provide you with homeopathic support to help relieve menopausal symptoms
- Collate and gather information that will be useful to other menopausal women experiencing similar issues
- To share the information learnt with other homeopaths around the world
- To determine the efficacy and scope of homeopathy when used to treat menopausal symptoms.
- To expand our general homeopathic knowledge on how homeopathy can be an effective solution for alleviating menopausal symptoms
At the end of the study you can expect to feel empowered with more information about your condition and to see improvements in your overall health and symptoms*
*subject to following practitioner guidance
What the study involves
4 consultations over 4 months with a homeopath, via Zoom.
After each homeopathic consultation, your prescription will be emailed to you, with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them.
You will provide feedback by email between consultations about changes that occur on a weekly basis.
The number of participants is limited to 10 per homeopath and subject to availability. To register in the study, please read the profile of each homeopath, schedule a free discovery call, and then register with your preferred practitioner.
Is this study for you?
To participate in the study:
- You need to be suffering from menopausal/perimenopausal symptoms and ready to use homeopathy
- You are ready to explore natural remedies, and willing to purchase and use the homeopathic remedies prescribed.
- You are willing to make some changes to your lifestyle if required
- You are willing to work with the homeopath for a minimum of 4 months, and are committed to attending virtual calls. The initial consultation is 1.5 hours and the 3 follow-up consultations are 45 minutes each. The follow-up consultations will be on a monthly basis.
- You are happy to provide testimonials during the study and at the end of the study, and are happy for the homeopath to use your anonymised case for publication in print, online and in social media.
- You agree to provide feedback on a weekly basis
- You agree to pay for that consultation prior to each session
If you wish to continue homeopathic treatment after the 4 consultations of the study, regular pricing minus 20% will apply.
The study offers you the opportunity to:
- Experience homeopathy as a natural choice for menopause support and care
- Use homeopathic remedies under the guidance of a licensed homeopath at a reduced cost
- Reclaim your health through homeopathy, addressing any mental/emotional issues that arise along with physical symptoms
- Recognise how a holistic approach to wellness can be an effective tool for menopausal symptoms
|Appointment||Usual Price||Discounted Study Price|
|First Consultation||US $180/ £130||US $110/ £75|
|Follow up Consultations X 3||US $125/£75||US $75/ £45|
|Total Package||US $555/ £355||US $335/£210*|
* Subject to variable exchange rates.
* Remedies are not included in the price
Be a member today and get free access to our blogs, ebooks, remedy kiits and other resources!