Are You a Homeopath?
We look forward to being able to work together to provide a better, all round support service for you and your clients.
Homeopathy247.com can help you provide round the clock care for your clients wherever they are in the world.
Because we are working 24 hours a day, you don’t have to.
Homeopathy247.com offers you certified, experienced holiday, night time and sickness cover so you can be fresh as a daisy for your working day.
To ensure we can offer the best for you and your clients, we will always follow the protocol set out below.
* Our homeopaths always ask clients if they are currently working with a homeopath and when they took their last remedy. This allows the homeopath ‘on call’ to establish whether their current symptoms are acute ones or a reaction to ongoing treatment.
* If they have recently taken a remedy, they are encouraged to book a follow-up consultation with their own homeopath as soon as they are able to.
* If the symptoms are acute the homeopath will prescribe. The client will be emailed full details of the prescription and will be encouraged to forward this to their homeopath.
* We will not initiate a long term relationship with any client who is currently working with a homeopath.
3 Ways for us to Work Together Right Now
1. Put a link in your emails to www.homeopathy247.com
for out of hours support.
2. Put a button on your webpage offering ‘out of hours’ support.
See the range of buttons by clicking through to the site
3. Tell colleagues or friends about our service.
We are there for homeopaths who would appreciate some cover for urgent problems at anti-social moments, or even when they’ve finally got to a glass of wine at the end of the day .
Anyone with internet access can get help from a qualified homeopath 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, worldwide.
To help you to be able to offer a 24 hour support consultation service to your clients, we have made some easy buttons for you to upload to your website and link directly to our support service.
Homeopaths around the world
If you think this may be of interest to you please send us a message telling us about yourself, your location and your practice.
Please let us know why you wish to join our team and how you will best be able to support our clients.
When you join our team you will be helping people with both acute and chronic health issues.