Have you been trying to conceive (having unprotected sex) for more than 1-2 years? Are you getting frustrated with your inability to conceive? Or you did get pregnant but had a spontaneous miscarriage, once or multiple times? This is also termed as Infertility, which is common in the current times and is on the rise, unfortunately.
The exact aetiology or causation for Infertility is hard to determine in many cases but usually it is related to
- Ovulation troubles
- Deficiency of certain hormones in either sex
- Quality of the ovum or the sperm
- Frank pathology like tubal blockage is found to be the case in a small percentage of Infertility cases as well.
There are many treatment options like hormonal treatment, fertility drugs and surgery but homeopathy is found to be very safe and effective for Infertility as well, not to mention, inexpensive, hassle-free and free of side-effects, in comparison to the conventional methods.
Criteria for Inclusion
- Infertility, primary or secondary.
- Participants have to be between the age of 21 – 45 yrs.
- History of recurrent miscarriages
- The participant or participants (couples together) should be willing to work with a homeopath for a minimum of four consultations for a detailed case study and subsequent follow-ups.
- The participant should be prepared to use homeopathic remedies.
- Consent for the possibility of using the follow-up data and feedback (anonymously and with your privacy intact) as testimonials, posts, social media, articles etc. online and otherwise, by the homeopath.
Objective of the Study
- To offer safe, effective and inexpensive treatment alternative option to the struggling and frustrated couples.
- To gather data and information which will be helpful to couples who are contemplating different treatment options for Infertility.
- To understand and evaluate the scope of homeopathy as a useful therapy for Infertility.
- To spread awareness of the use of homeopathy as a viable treatment option for Infertility.
- To provide additional learning resources to other homeopaths about infertility.
The study will consist of:
- 4 consultations, one detailed/ full consultation and 3 follow-up meetings, with Dr. Varsha M Khurana, a medically trained homeopath with an experience of more than 18 yrs.
- The duration of the study can vary from 4-7 months. (7 months maximum)
- Applications for the study will close on 31st January 2022
- The number of participants is subject to availability.
- The consultations will be all online, through zoom video calls and the prescriptions will be emailed to you subsequently.
- Your detailed medical history is a part of the consultations and your current medical tests and prescriptions, if any, would need to be forwarded to me through email before the 1st consultation.
During this study, you will be able to attend all homeopathic consultations at a significantly reduced rate and work with a homeopath to improve your health and well-being in a holistic, safe and natural way.
- First Consultation:100 US $ (180 $, outside of the study)
- Follow up Consult 1: 60 US $ (115 $, outside of the study)
- Follow up Consult 2: 60 US $ (115 $, outside of the study)
- Follow-up consult 3: 60 US $ (115 $, outside of the study)
TOTAL COST INVOLVED: 280 US $
(If we have joint consultations with both partners the price will be a total of $500 for 4 joint consultations)
I also offer pregnancy support, through homeopathy and would really like to be a part of your journey from conception to delivery of a healthy new-born. Of course, that can be discussed when we have already achieved the first milestone of a healthy conception. I am looking forward to working with you.
What our clients says
“Both the kids are doing so much better today! April is still a bit whiny and had some diarrhea last night but she woke up happy today which hasn’t happened in several days. Thank you so much. “
“High caring and professional, Rachel was fantastic in getting me help quickly and following up. Invaluable to have instant help at any time of the night or day.“
Be a member today and get free access to our blogs, ebooks, remedy kits and other resources!