Homeoapthy247 Client Membership Terms & Conditions
When you register for our client membership, you will be agreeing with our terms and conditions.
Our private membership area is specially designed for people wanting to use homeopathy at home and learn more about how to do this. Membership is voluntary and is currently free.
Benefits of H247 membership
- You will be able to access our membership library area
- You will have access our Remedy kits
- You will have access to our Homeopathic Courses, webinars and e-books.
The legal structure of our private membership
Our membership is an unincorporated association based in the UK.
Equality act 2010
The Membership will exercise the right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Equality Act 2010 of the United Kingdom. This means that our Membership activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
To join our private membership under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life. You will voluntarily change your capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member. Your activities within The Membership are a private contractual matter that you will refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. You will fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Membership, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Membership Organisation.
Conduct rules for members
These rules govern all aspects of the club and the relationship between the members and the management committee. Rules that might lead to a member being disciplined or (for serious offences) excluded from the club include:
Unacceptable conduct towards other members
Unacceptable conduct towards the public which brings the club into disrepute
Terms and conditions of joining our membership, ordering our kits, participating in courses or free information created by Homeopathy247 and/or having a consultation with one of our member homeopaths.
By checking the box, I choose to join the H247 Membership (there is no cost or fees) and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This Membership Area declares that our objective is to provide our members with a private platform in which all business will remain in the private domain and utilize the protections guaranteed by The Equality Act 2010 United Kingdom.
- WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Equality Act 2010 of the United Kingdom. This means that our Membership activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
- We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
- We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
- I understand that this membership it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities of any Nation. All complaints or grievances against The members or professionals within the organisation, information, remedies and prescriptions will be settled by a Membership designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The members according to our complaints procedure [https://homeopathy247.com/complaints-procedure/] . By agreeing to join this membership, I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
- I agree to join H247 membership, a private membership under common law, where members will seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life. I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member.
My activities within The Membership are a private contractual matter. I agree to waiver my rights to any return any product or information gained within this membership. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against any fellow members of The Membership, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Membership Organisation.
- I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behaviour towards any other member of The Association. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my joining The membership.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining “The H247 Membership”. I declare that by joining this Membership and/or the Associations websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
Have a look at all of our courses, apps and support groups to help you learn more about homeopathy.
Homeopathy at Home App
On your phone and tablet… details of 100 remedies and first aid prescribing.
Learn more about Homeopathy at Home app here.
Click below to download our Homeopathy at Home App
Online course to learn how to prescribe for your family and pets.
Website and Consultation Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Homeopathy247 and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Homeopathy247. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Homeopathy247 takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our website contains general medical information.
The medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
The medical information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Professional Healthcare Provider
You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
When you book a consultation with one of our team, you do so on the understanding that a Homeopathic prescription is not instead of the advice from your own Doctor or medical practitioner.
Each homeopath on this site is responsible for the information he gives to you. You are responsible for your actions of what you do with the advice given.
Homeopathy247 provides a platform for the user to meet with a homeopath. It is not liable for any outcomes, loss and/or damages from using any information whatsoever on or linked to this website.
All information supplied has NO WARRANTY whatsoever. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information and any resulting outcomes from your actions.
The information offered is not intended, nor is it implied to be, a substitute for professional medical advice.
NO INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE or GIVEN during a consultation IS INTENDED TO BE OR SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS RECOMMENDATION.
Our website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
Any assistance you may receive using any our website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
Limits upon exclusions of liability
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Quick consult. (15 mins) £35 $45 €40
Quick consults are for acute conditions. Acute symptoms are ones which are new (or less than a month old).
They are suitable for children and adults and take up to 15 mins with the homeopath.
The homeopath will find a remedy most suited for the symptoms you or your family member are expressing right now. You will then be able to purchase the remedy from your nearest available store or supplier.
The homeopath will direct how and when to take the remedies. You will then decide with the homeopath how to connect should you need further consultation advice.
Payment for your consultation will be taken by your homeopath on credit/debit card or PayPal as soon as your consultation begins
Our homeopaths have all been trained in Classical homeopathy