Homeopathic Study on Thyroid Disorders
YOUR COMMITMENT TO THIS STUDY:
- You agree to commit to 4 homeopathic appointments (1 initial Consultation and 3 follow up appointments) over a period of 4 months with either:
- Adryanna Serrano BSc (Hons), trained in both Practical and Classical Homeopath
- Melissa Foreman BSc (Hons), trained in both Practical and Classical Homeopath
- You agree to provide full health and medical history including medications and supplements currently being taken.
- You agree to provide with regular feedback by email every 2 weeks between each consultation about any changes that occur.
- Information may be collected and feedback used for the training of homeopaths and homeopathic marketing purposes.
- You will not be asked to come off any medications, but you may need to have regular check-ups to evaluate whether your medication needs to re-adjust.
- You agree to purchase and use homeopathic remedies as prescribed.
- You agree to pay the full discounted fee prior to the commencement of each appointment.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- We will provide you with an individual personalised treatment focusing on your thyroid issues.
- You should begin to feel a general improvement overall after the first month.
- You should continue to improve in your general wellbeing including areas governed by the thyroid as treatment progresses.
- Homeopathy has a good success rate on balancing thyroid disorders however, the treatment of chronic thyroid conditions is generally around +12 months. Hence, if you are happy with the results obtained in the 4 months of the study, you will have the opportunity to continue with your treatment at the regular fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Applications for the study will be open until 30th June 2021 or subject to availability.
- The consultations are online video-calls (via Zoom).
- Your prescriptions will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Remedies are not included in the price but advice on pharmacies will be provided.
- You will be invited to join to our private Facebook group.
|First Consultation||$180 / £130||$110 / £75|
|Follow up Consultations X 3||$135 / £85||$75 / £45|
|TOTAL Package||$585 / £385||$335 / £210*|
*Subject to variable exchange rates.
The Homeopathic Study on Thyroid Disorders
Autoimmune diseases of the thyroid gland are considered to be the most frequent cause of thyroid gland disorders. Graves’ disease is characterized by the appearance of stimulating TSH receptor antibodies leading to Hyperthyroidism, and Hashimoto’s syndrome is the mayor cause of Hypothyroidism characterized by raised circulating levels of thyroid peroxidase antibody.
WHO IS THIS STUDY FOR?
The study is open to everyone between 20 to 60 years old, who are experiencing some of the symptoms described in the chart opposite. You may or may not be on medication. You will be searching for a natural solution and willing to commit with a homeopathic treatment for a minimum of 4 months.
If this is of interest for you or a member of your family, please apply asap to make sure you get a place.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY ARE AS FOLLOWING:
- To collate therapeutic results from sufferers of Graves’ and Hashimoto’s as well as Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism on individualized homeopathic prescriptions during a period of 4 months.
- To collate data of homeopathic remedy results in regards to the quality-of-life improvements on people with Graves’, Hashimoto’s as well as Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism.
- To gather information to determine the scope of Homeopathy when treating Graves’, Hashimoto’s as well as Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism.
- To gather information to determine the scope of remedies in symptoms concerning Graves’, Hashimoto’s as well as Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism.
- To build a useful database of Homeopathic remedies that will have a positive impact in improvement of symptoms on people with Graves’ and Hashimoto’s as well as Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism.