Homeopathic Study on Allergies
We are very sorry but this Study is now full.
If you wish to address your Allergy/Food intolerance related health issues at a discounted price (15% off the standard/regular price), please click on the button below to book a Free 15 min video call. This special offer is valid until 30th November 2020.
What will you gain in return?
During this study, you will be able to attend all homeopathic consultations at a significantly reduced rate and work with a homeopath to improve your health and well-being in a holistic, safe and natural way.
What are the criteria to take part in the study?
- You are someone suffering from an allergic condition (allergic rhinitis, food intolerance, skin allergies etc.). There is no age limit for taking part in this study and both children (including babies) and adults can get involved;
- You will be willing to patiently work with the homeopath for at least three months (min. 3 consults) and provide regular feedback on the changes of symptoms and progress made in the healing process;
- You will be willing to provide your feedback as an anonymous testimony which can be shared to promote homeopathy.
- You will be ready to purchase and use the homeopathic medication prescribed. Please note that I do not sell any homeopathic remedies.
- You will be willing to pay the reduced fee for each consultation.
How will be the study conducted and what to expect?
- The study will consist of 4 homeopathic consultations during the period of 4 months;
- The study will be conducted by a professional homeopathic practitioner Peter Matu (Classical, Certified Homeopath);
- All consultations will be done by Zoom video conferencing from the comfort of your home;
- Homeopathic consultations generally involve detailed examinations of the patient’s histories, including questions regarding their physical, mental and emotional states, their life circumstances, diet, dreams, unique and peculiar symptoms and other aspects of one’s life.
- After careful consideration of all relevant symptoms, the homeopath chooses an appropriate homeopathic remedy for the patient. The remedy prescription will be emailed to you after the consultation, including instructions about the dosage and how to take the remedy.
The Homeopathic Study for People Suffering from Allergies
Who is this study designed for?
If you are suffering from allergies (allergic rhinitis, food intolerance, skin allergies etc.), you are welcome to apply to take part in this study.
What are the objectives of this study?
– to collect valuable and useful data and information about homeopathic remedy affinities and relations in the treatment of people with allergy symptoms.
– to expand our knowledge of homeopathic medicine and group analysis of various homeopathic remedy groups.
What commitment is expected from you?
Your commitment for this study will be to attend at least 3 homeopathic consultations (online Zoom video-calls, 1 initial full consult and 2 follow-ups).
The number of participants is limited to max. 12 and is subject to availability.
Each consultation will cost 40 euro (approx. 47 USD* or 36 GBP*). The special discount for the study is 50%. Savings in total: 160 euro ($189* or £144*).
|Consultation type||Standard price||Discounted price|
|First initial full consult||125 euro||40 euro|
|Follow-up consult 1||65 euro||40 euro|
|Follow-up consult 2||65 euro||40 euro|
|Follow-up consult 3||65 euro||40 euro|
|Total price||320 euro||160 euro /$189* /£144*|
*subject to variable exchange rates of your credit/debet card
If you wish to register your interest, please book a free 15 minute consultation with me here: REGISTER INTEREST. Please ensure you select the correct time zone, my calendar is set to BST (British Standard Time).
Should you required any further information on this study, please feel free to get in touch: email@example.com