Qualifications and Experience
Homeopathy247.com has been formed to provide you with the best possible care at the time when you need it most.
Because we are working 24 hours a day, we are available when you need help in the middle of the night, when other resources are closed, or when you are unable to get out.
Our Homeopaths are:
- are classically trained, each having undergone a minimum of three years training
- are certified by recognised training centres, and have clinical experience
- engage in regular Continuing Professional Development
- prescribe using single doses at a time (exceptions may apply in emergency situations)
- have a range of special interests in specific health topics, offering more experience in these fields
Please see OUR TEAM for more details
When you have an acute (or short) consultation with a homeopath, you will be advised as to how to contact the homeopath over the next few days following you consultation. (This is usually by email.)
The homeopath will advise you if further consultations will be needed and how to book those if you wish to continue treatment.
Our homeopaths abide by the practising laws of the country in which they reside. They practise by the standard code of ethics written for licensed homeopaths.
If you wish to make direct contact with a particular member of the team you can do that. You can book straight into their calendar at a convenient time for both of you by clicking the link from our website.
You might want to do this if you are more comfortable speaking in a different language or if you can see that a homeopath has a lot of experience in a specific area.