Complaints During Pregnancy
Are you pregnant?
During pregnancy women can expect to feel uncomfortable. They can find it part of the course to endure complaints, or for conventional medicines to be necessary to ‘get through’.
This doesn’t have to be the case.
Homeopathy treatment is a safe, gentle and effective way to reduce problems that can occur during pregnancy.
These complaints could include, but are not limited to:
- Morning sickness
- Mood swings
- Swollen ankles, feet and hands
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Sleep loss
- Varicose veins
- Bleeding gums
- Leg cramps
We are inviting ten pregnant women to be a part of this homeopathic study. As a participant you will commit to 4 homeopathic consultations (all charged at a reduced fee), and to give regular feedback as we go through the study.
Aim of this homeopathic study:
The aim of this study is to:
- Provide you with individualised homeopathic support to help relieve complaints during pregnancy
- Offer accessible homeopathic treatment to women during their pregnancy
- Gather information that will be useful to other pregnant women experiencing similar issues
- Collate data on homeopathic remedies that can support and improve symptoms relating to pregnancy
- To share the information learnt with other homeopaths around the world.
What the study involves
4 homeopathic consultations over 4-5 months with Charlie Ellis-James, Registered Homeopath, via Zoom.
After each homeopathic consultation your prescription will be emailed to you, with details of where to purchase the remedies and how to take them.
You will provide feedback by email between consultations about changes that occur on a weekly basis.
The number of participants is limited to 10 and is subject to availability. To register in the study, please follow the links below to find out more about Charlie, and to schedule a free chat to discuss if this study is right for you and to ask any questions.
Is this study for you?
To participate in the study:
- You are pregnant.
- You are willing to work with Charlie over 4 consultations, and are committed to attending virtual calls via Zoom. The initial consultation is around 1 hour and the 3 follow-up consultations are 45 minutes each. The follow-up consultations will be on a monthly basis.
- You agree to provide weekly feedback.
- You are willing to purchase and use the homeopathic remedies prescribed.
- You will consider lifestyle changes as appropriate.
- You are happy to provide testimonials and for these to be used, anonymised, for publication in print, online and in social media.
- You will have access to join a supportive community Facebook Group – Homeopathy for Pregnancy, Birth & the 4th Trimester.
- You agree to pay for each consultation prior to that session.
If you wish to continue homeopathic treatment with Charlie after the 4 consultations of the study, regular pricing minus 20% will apply.
During this study you will be able to attend all homeopathic consultations at a significantly reduced rate (50% discount).
|Appointment||Usual Price||Discounted Study Price|
|First Consultation||US $185/ £130||US $90/ £65|
|Follow up 1||US $125/£80||US $60/ £40|
|Follow up 2||US $125/£80||US $60/ £40|
|Follow up 3||US $125/£80||US $60/ £40|
|Total cost of the study||USD $270, £185|
What our clients say
“I was so impressed with Stephanie, she was available when I needed a consult, she took her time and really thought about my symptoms and worked to find the best match for me. I had immediate relief; and my symptoms were almost completely resolved after a few doses of the remedies. I liked the emailed prescription so I could refer back to it when needed. Wonderful service, I will definitely be using Homeopathy 247 in the future for anything that arises.”
“Marcus took the remedies yesterday as advised and slept well. Today he does not have a temperature and has much improved vitality. His appetite has also returned and he is very much better, excellent prescribing, thank you!”